UV Cure Coatings for
Digital Printing Applications
All digital printing is not the same. It is critical that the right UV coating be used in the right application. UVS bases its digital protection platform on the following premise:
(Press + Substrate)
|+||How is Coating
WHY USE UV COATINGS?
- Control Gloss
- Extreme Cost Savings (vs. Lamination)
- Fast Throughput
- Optimizes Short-Long Run Capabilities
- Easily Applied/Cured
- Environmentally Sound
- Offer Good Protection from water, oils, solvents, etc.
WHY USE DIGITAL PRINT UV COATINGS?
- Gloss Specific
- Competitive Price
- Excellent Lay
- Centrally Located in Chicago, US
- Very Good Ahesion
- Controlled Dive (Substrate Optimization)
- Customizable for Customer-specific Applications
- Specialty Coatings Available (matte, low-yellowing, flexible, non-fingerprinting, etc.)
UV Specialties offers the most complete line of UV Cure coatings for use in digital print applications. Available for use with all types of application methods, our DPC line of UV coatings maximize the advantages of digital printing, while minimizing secondary finishing costs.
Please contact UVS to discuss your application, order product samples, get product recommendations or further enquire about our energy cure coating capabilities.